R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - All for sale..
Thread: All for sale..
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2004, 08:07 AM
TexRacer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Kevin you as well as ALL the other guys that purchased from Clint are great guys.No harm no foul.But lets get real.All anyone had to do is read the post.They didnt.They would read one and then post.If he's posting on a daily basis maybe there is a PROBLEM with his email or how he can get to it.I know for a fact a ton of people that can surf the web at work but are NOT allowed to check email other than work at work.So this can be a pain working the hours I personally do (12-15) and then coming home to personal stuff.In clints case he's simply doing all one man can do with the hours the USPS has given us these days.I know he means well and has appologized for not answering emails.No one is ripped off and again I will put my own money behind ANYONE's order.But please understand that the guy simply has a life that has some bumps in it right now and is doing the best he can.If you understand that then you will also see you got some killer deals on some nice equipment.I could have easily bought clint out and resold this stuff on here or ebay for a good profit but wanted you guys to get a chance at some nice stuff at a great price.I wasnt worried about the stuff not selling all within a day or 2 so money wasnt the issue anymore.All you guys are great guys and part of a great hobby we share.Just be understanding sometimes if you dont know the circumstances is all.
Thanks,Les