R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - All F1 drivers read this NOW!
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 07:48 PM
snoopyrc
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by charlie747
Wow! I was just geting back into the rc world to have some fun. But it looks like there is no fun to be had. Since this track is not a paying track for winning and is a track for fun and bragging rights.
I am not sure that I can follow the logic in this post. Myself and a small army have gone through a lot of crap in the sweltering sun to have a track and now we have one. It makes little difference to me if we have a money race to attract a big crowd. Maybe thats not what you meant by paying track. The whole idea of a paying track is foreign to me. I have never been to a track that paid me. Maybe its because I am on the lower end of the stack. Nonetheless I want good club racing with people that will end up being my friends for the next thirty years. Thats what is really fun to me. I will vote against money races every time. I could care less about winning half of my race fee back. I sure dont care about giving it to you.

Originally Posted by Flying Monkey
Then run a spec class and an open class. Im about fed up with the shit. I have NEVER seen the amount of controversy in our local off road racing when it comes to cars and classes as every on road race platform/class ive seen. and ya'll wonder why on road dies so fast
Sigh... see you guys pissed off the Monkey now theres poo all over the place. I don't know man. I think dirt racing has a lot of it too.(controversy) You may be right. It certainly seems like every little thing we do is like passing a kidney stone. But I think it is worth it. Besides all of the BS that happens on this forum is a poor reflection of the fun we have on raceday.

This however is a great reflection of the fun we have on raceday.
http://www.youtube.com/user/snoopyRC.../1/SmOxLkYG4VI