R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NW Off road R/C tracks...
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 09:56 PM
1 Xtreme R/C
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Ryan,

Our next race is an oval, this Friday. I'll be in the Tri-Cities in th e morning to practice all day, then come home to defend my points lead in gas truck and go back to the Tri Cities in the morning to run the Columbia cup.

Our next off road is next Friday (I'll attach a copy of our schedule).

If your bringing your 1/8 scale, bring lots of people with you. We used to have about 5 fast guys, but they all moved away or quit to go do someting else. A few of us still have them but don't realy run em.

Most of the same guys made up our gas truck class too, so it aint doing so hot either. If someone is showing up to a normal club race, we always have a monster truck, stock buggy, mod 4wd, and novice class. We have about 7 gas trucks show up for oval races, but none of them want to run the off road (there kind of a different bunch).

If you guys are ever coming down let me know so I can unlock the gates for ya. We are in the same park as the BMX track and a walking/bike path goes right between us and the airplane club. If we leave the gates open the track gets DESTROYED by bikes.

Thanks,

Eric Magill
Vice President
Xtreme R/C Club of Walla Wallla

P.S. I had to take the logo off the top of the schedule, file size was to big to attach.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
2004 schedule-2.pdf (20.7 KB, 163 views)