R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - HPI R40 Nitro Car Forum
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2004, 09:16 PM
HarKonnenD
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally posted by tranced
harkonnend:

the r40 will be awesome, just remember to pick up some green gears while you're at it!

also, the MT12 will be perfect for floyd. it is a track where mid range speed is king, besides the straight, but then again, remember that it is layed out for the majority of 8th scales

the stock setup should do well there, i am going to try it next time i go. found out my chassy was tweaked, which wore out my tires pretty badly.

dont want to sound like your mother, but double check all adjustments once you're ready to go!

also, your skyline body will need a hole near the direct center of the windshield, with the top of the circle just past the top edge of the windshield banner. i suggest just getting a new body, the alfa seems to do good there.
Kool. I'll check out that body then. What about those GTP style bodies? How are those? Seeing them more on 10th scales now. Believe it or not I got a stock futaba S3003 in my current sedan and with a 5cell hump pack it does great. The hitec 625MG is in my buggy at the moment. I'll snag the R40 soon once I stack up some more cash.