R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 07-11-2011, 11:03 AM
SaladFork
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TonyTypeS
Hey guys. My name is Tony from Hobbypartz I have been using a Tacon 3660 4000kv motor in my SCTE for a few weeks now and loving it. I currently have the motor geared with a 14t pinion and the temps after a run is coming in around 170 with just a heat sink on the motor. It seems to have gobs of power and it seems to be keeping up with my friends Tekin 4.5 setup. Power seems to be similar between the two, but I'm looking for a more experienced driver to help me test the Tacon motor. So pretty much I'm looking for someone who wants to try out the Tacon motor the only requirements for you guys is to have at least tried/owned a 550 motor or the castle 1410. And for you guys to keep us updated with the testing so send me a pm guy...I'm really looking forward to see want you guys think about it!
I vote Ridley for a tester... Killer driver, honest opinion. And he has tested just about every motor out there in the SCTe.