R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Throttle just stopped working on my DX3S - Ideas?
Old 07-09-2011, 06:52 PM
nujer99
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Throttle just stopped working on my DX3S - Ideas?

Went out to run my car with my buddy on Friday and had no response from two of my trucks which were bound to my Spektrum DX3S. The radio worked fine the last time out and had just been sitting in my case until I pulled it out to run the trucks on Friday. I initially thought my ESC's were flaky but after a while of trying to reset them I noticed that it seemed there was no throttle signal coming from the radio. Steering was fine on both trucks. Just to check my sanity, I removed the Spektrum electronics on one of the trucks and replaced them with a Axial radio and receiver and everything ran fine.

I've gone through all the radio setting and nothing seems to help. I was wondering if anyone has encountered this sort of issue before and might be able to offer me some insight. I have made sure my batteries on both ends (radio and trucks) were fully charged as well. No luck. I'm going to call Horizon on Monday to see what they think, but I'm thinking this is going to have to be sent in to them for repair.

Everything else, steering , menu's, etc. works well on the radio.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I'll try anything to get it going again.

Last edited by nujer99; 07-09-2011 at 07:51 PM.