R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 09:03 AM
fullpull
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dbackmasta
Hey everyone, I've got some new info about racing and the generator at Fear Farm. I just spoke with Robert (Fear Farm Manager) and it looks like the Yellow Generator is going bye bye. After so many issues with it over the past Months, I can't say I'm sorry to see it go. That generator is very old and at some point the innards of the Electrical generation was changed, leaving the generator only capable of generating half of its rated potential.

The future: Fear Farm has agreed with the generator company to purchase a generator but the one chosen won't arrive in Phoenix till next week. So that we can keep racing, a rental will be dropped off tomorrow and the electrician has already been scheduled to tie it into our electrical grid. Normal racing will proceed with the only change to the program being, "No Loss of power". Lol

Thank you Ken and Robert with Fear Farm and thank you racers for your understanding.

As always, please contact me with any questions. [email protected] or 6024183846.

Kenny
This is really great to hear Kenny. Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou....... can't say it enough man. Also to all that fly under the radar that help out when you can thankyou as well.

Side note....Losi 4x4 is all ready to race

My slash is up for sale