R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 22 Racing Buggy Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 10:10 AM
rc23
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
heh.. obvious to you and me, but maybe not everybody! What's funny, is my track has a rental program where they rent out RTR SC10s by the hour, or by the race night... they also do birthday party rentals where the entire track is rented out. Needless to say, the kids break the trucks pretty often. Anyway, whenever we have a layout that is clockwise, we always have left arms breaking, and will literally end up with a pile of 10 or 20 right arm spares sitting at the work bench... all we have to do is change to a counter-clockwise layout, and sure enough... no more lefts break, now we start eating into all our spare right arms that are already out of the package.... you can set your watch to it.

eeek.. sorry, don't know what to tell you, other then it sounds like whoever has bent 6 of these things needs to try and spend more time on their rubber, and less on their paint/nose/upside down... Naturally the cars are supposed to be able to take at least a certain level of abuse before they bend or break, but 6 sounds excessive.... considering I haven't heard of a SINGLE one of these bend other than your 6, id say its a driver issue... no offense.
I knew you would say that.. and the funny thing is.. some of the people who bend them are better than anyone at your track could ever hope to be.. (Yeah, save the rhetoric about how you have local Joe fast guy at your track.. i dont care.)

Look, i love the 22 also.. but i hate when people BASH people for saying the bent or broke a part. they are toy cars, they break.. when someone comes in here and says they broke something, you dont need to tell them how they MUST be doing something wrong, etc.