R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hobby shop closeout-TC6 B44.1 - rc cars and accessories plus more
Old 07-06-2011, 05:16 AM
midse
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

That's the one - thanks mate. Just realised I haven't posted enough yet to post links. My ebay seller name is bjss1975. Please note the only bad feedback I have ever received was over a recent few month period starting about Christmas. Mostly from buyers paying me 2 weeks later and then expecting me to send their item immediately. Any way that's ebay - All issues were resolved and I stand by my reputation as an honest no nonsense seller which can be seen in over 400 positive sales. Not sure why the link didn't work - there was some error message displayed when I first posted but the link was showing up.

Originally Posted by 2themax
I am just wondering how a guy that had a hobby shop a few years ago has cars for sale only released this year
How did a guy like you get your rc cars and equipment? Did you buy them for yourself to use? Well perhaps I did the same thing. Like I mentioned In my first post I'm keen to get back into racing and have some fun. I haven't raced since 1990 Myself and 2 of my best mates were teenagers (still besties) and all of us had Optima Mid SE's and raced 4wd stock at knox. We all got regular placings and wins - one mate even went to the Vic's and Nationals. Great fun.

So if it isn't obvious from the 42 ebay ads (44 as of thursday evening) the best answer I can give you is I simply have way too many toys. I bought the kits and lots of the other stock to use myself but realised they have/will end up being shelfies so am now selling them and will race another car that I have tucked away. I hope that is a reasonable enough explanation for you