R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo MR-4TC SD
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004, 03:48 PM
JimmyMac
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I think you fail to realize that these cars are designed mainly for the asian market. It's much bigger than what it is here. And over there, in order to make money... they need to come up with new stuff all the time. Or they move on to the next best, newest, greatest, fastest thing on the market. The asian market if a fast paced one. Not like here where we can settle for one car for 5 years. They accept change alot better than we do. So just consider it a privilege that you have one.. OH, and I'm sure your commander isn't holding a gun to your head telling ya that you gotta upgrade the car everytime they come out with something..

Where are ya racing right now Dawg? Been awhile since I've been racing up there. Been thinking about coming up sometime. You at Stream? Debbies? Hobbytown? Let me know the race schedule. I can't make it in these next 2 weeks because we are holding the Roar Region 3 Nitro and Electric Onroad Championship on June 26&27. I'm just hoping it'll turn out into a one day event. Catch ya L8Rz

Jimmy Mac