R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE
Old 07-04-2011, 08:17 AM
bigodedonato
Tech Rookie

Default hw 17,5 sensored

hello guys
I'm trying to hit a motor hw, and I'm having problems, our track is + - 270 meters and the main straight is 40 meters, and the engine with about 3 minutes reaches 92.7 ° C, would you have idea what's going on?
I tried to talk about the relations q, along with various settings xtreme stock esc
I began with, 8.0, 7.93, 7.34, 6.89, 6, 69, to reach 5.25, the FDR And no, heated up with all these
now esc
I'm with the 518 because the 211 even more heated, this was the best I could leave but decided not too
DRRs 7
brake force 50
boost timing 8
turbo level 7
start 6000 rpm
delay 0.4
timing punch -3

with the 211 I was just
6 DDRs
brake force 50
boost timing 40
18 turbo slope
24 turbo timing
start 4000 rpm
delay 0.3
350 acc

relations with all this and has not worked after 6 minutes is the 136c °
I tried with the 211 timing from 34 to 45
fastest turbo slope up from 24
I've been timing with 45 non turbo boost then he walked next to 90c ° but not rode anything was final, even with the 6.6 FDR
I tried to start from 3000 until 9000, but to no avail he was powerless, and so had he entered the turbo, i put 150 acc, but improved heated back up
on the bench he consumes 3.67 ah, testaei that too, to see if there was engine trouble, but 4 engines tested, because I bought 5 of them, and all give the same problem, so it's not supposed to be the engine, and tested 2 xtreme stock, q I q same thing, but do not know how to solve it, or if this engine goes hot even
I wish someone would help me with this engine, because I have work to hit, and also tested a novak, and I did not have any problem, he's cold about 78C ° in the final eight minutes and walk strong, but how we define hw as a mark of our league, we already have drivers for all motor

Thank you and look forward to some help from you
Excuse my English, I do not speak well, then turned to google translator, q hopefully understand what I mean !!!!!!!!!!