R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2011 AARCMCC NSW EP On Road State Titles
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 03:30 AM
Besercoe
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Well after a long long 3 days, wow, had a ball. Yeah there were things that went wrong, excessive delays, anal nitpicking but overall after the Track dried on Saturday we had great weather, a great track, great racing and even better pit atmosphere. Personal thanks to all those around me that made it such an enjoyable weekend.

Thanks to Greg Fisher for pushing the 21.5 class, everyone seemed very happy with it, too bad many (including himself) got too ambitious with the motor timing bringing an end to their racing.

12th scale was awesome around such a big and grippy track (though harsh on the batteries) Im sure we had shortened racing from 8 minutes

Watching the Mod racing was awesome also, nearly as much fun as watching DC marshall the mad mini's in the middle of the track.

Thanks to the Moorebank club for taking up the event, and trying to change the old time exclusivity aura that was MB in previous years, hopefully we will see more races of varying types here in the future, dont forget we have already lost a couple of venues in the last cpl years, and with clouds over a couple more we need all the tracks we can.)

Thanks to Jay, Adrian, Aaron, Ric, and Noel (plus all other helpers i missed) for their efforts. We all want to play with our toy cars, and major props to go to those willing to put aside their own racing to take care of the rest of us.

Thanks to Badman and Aaron especially for some great clean close racing in 12th scale, nothing better than some clean nose to tail action to get the heart pumping. When did i miss the memo of the Badman getting so fast? I really made a mistake telling him to get a TOP Rebel
Alex make sure you stick with that Euro fighter

Thanks to Ace hobbies for providing the Sweep tires, i heard of very few instances of tire issues.

Mostly thanks to all the 95 odd fellow competitors that despite some trying times made it an overall great event.