R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - need your opinion guys, please respond
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 09:23 AM
teamlosi906
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flame56mx View Post
I wont comment on the issue, but I will say this: Once a buyer pays you for something, you have entered a contract to do your part of shipping it, as soon as possible IMO. If you order something from Amain, or any other retailer, and they waited three or four days to pack it, and then ship on the forth day, how would that sit with you? I wouldn't like it too much.. May be the instant gratification thing, but changing the culture is going to take a long time..The seller, once paid is a retailer, and if there is a problem, then you need to communicate with the buyer, as you now have his/her $ and his/her item, and it's your responsibility to assure him/her that you are not going to keep both-ever get the uneasy feeling after you buy something online from a private party? Unless there is communication-tracking.. etc. then the buyer doesnt' get reassured that they will get what they paid for, and things will usually go downhill from there unless you let them know what's going on.. A tracking # is like communicating with the buyer, they can (usually) see the item has been sent, so there is no more worries-(again usually)-I try and make sure the buyer gets the tracking info asap, and I usually ask for it after payment has been made..

just my --->
Well said !! Sometimes things come up with shipping a day later than promised,but communication is key.