R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - need help with wind hobby 1/10th nitro buggy
Old 07-02-2011, 05:51 AM
Bus
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kforcool
besides you didn't really answer my question i asked if you can put and aluminum clutch shoe in it so it will last a little longer got about 6 tanks full with the one it came with so not to bad and there only like 4 to 6 buck to replace so i noticed there was few people selling aluminum ones one ebay saying it is suitable for most .12 .18 nitro engines which i believe according to my manuel in is a .18 engine. i don't believe i asked should i through it out i had already done that with the cheep 1/5th scale nitro motorcycle that allot would consider better than the thunder tiger 1/5th nitro that i couldn't even start successfully this one at least starts so in my opinion it docent need to be through en out. i could just quite easily get one of the fiber glass clutch shoe and install it Im just asking weather i can put an aluminum one in.
Id say if it feels good do it! sounds like your just bachyard bashing! If it says it will work give it a try for 4 bucks. It should last a little longer and give you more punch!