R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Brushless Stampede for sale!
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 06:36 PM
Cummins Driver
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default Brushless Stampede for sale!

Hey guys. I think I have decided to sell my brushless stampede. The truck started out as an XL-5 and was brand new just a few months ago. It has traxxas aluminum shock caps, a wheelie bar, and bearings in all the wheels. Full metal transmission, etc... I put RPM slingshot rims as well as Proline Masher 2k tires on the truck and it looks great, and the tires and wheels are in good shape. The radio is a standard 2 channel HPI AM unit. The brushless system is a Hobbywing 35a ESC, and a Tacon 3650 3500kv motor. This is an awesome setup on 2s. The ESC never even gets warm, and the motor does get warm at times, but nothing out of the ordinary. Run times are 30 minutes or so, and id say top speed is around 35mph with wheelies all the way there There are only 2 "bad" things about the truck that i can think of. The body posts are starting to crack the body where it sits on them, and the steering servo saver is glue'd to the servo. The servo is an aftermarket servo with about 150 oz-in and it turns the truck awesome. I was on vacation and stripped the saver and needed a quick fix, so i had to glue it. Im sure it can be taken off with some effort, but as for right now the steering is working great so there is no need to bother with it. The rest of the truck is in really great shape and the only reason i am selling is because i like the 1/8 scale stuff better for the most part. Im looking for $215 shipped in the lower 48 U.S. states for the truck RTR. All you need is the TX batteries and a 6 cell or lipo. Feel free to ask questions or make offers. Thanks for looking!