R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR Brushless Rules Bogus?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2004, 11:26 AM
burbs
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

kufman

every single race organisation requires a motor to be submitted for aproval... some organisations require 3 motors and 100 dollars.. they completely tear apart the motr checking everythuing.. meaning after its done it is shot...

if u do not offer a select group of rules. people will take advantage of the loose rules... at roar races there is a little thing called tech.. if u have 10 motor companies all with different layouts how aere u suposed to tech them... all roar legal brushed motors follow the same guide lines.. why shouldnt brushless..

if u have complaints with roar rules dont race roar races....

Novak is the only brushless manufacturer to step up to the plate, and try to get the brushless game out...n

look at the novak race.. novak donated 30 brushless systems for people to use during the race... dont thinkl just cause it is called the novak race that is why... it is actually called the us touring champs., sponsored by novak.... and they sponsored it long befvore brushless

the roar paved oval nats this comming august will also be having a brushless class offered... and yes again novak is offering systems for use by racers.....movak has stuck alot of money into perfecting brushless racing.. if i were them as a company i would do everything possible to make it work,.... the other companies also dont submit... novak is making systems for different levels of speed.. theres is not just off the wall power..... the other versions are designed for massive power speed, and runtime...

Roar ghas many elected officials... there is a vote on everything entered in as a rule.. these people fly to the meetings , at there own expense.. all roar officials are voulentary...no one is paid with some under the table ohh make my stuff legal money..... if it was that way roar would be 100% trinity for the last 10 years.. cause we all know they would..