R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC8T CE QUESTION
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2011, 01:02 AM
NitroFreakManHo
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ABN Hoosier
Nid! Nice to hear fromyou. Long story man. Retired from Army after 21 yrs, Divorced my wife who stole all my RC stuff, have a new GF who bought me ALL NEW stuff. AE FTW, my buddy just got sponsored thru Serpent with their new Truggy btw. I modded the CF radio tray to work with the new btry box. Looks clean. I wonder if there is a part out for it already or if it has been modded before. Either way, I call dibbs on it!!!

HOLY CRAP dude! Sorry to hear about your marriage buddy..you can always count on an ex to kick you when your down I'm glad your new girlfriend is cool my friend. Your new toys look sharp..I went with Serpent because many in our club switched to Mugen, and they've been a pain in my ass ever since, I was having a hard time being one of the fast guys ..I mean I was still fast with it, but I had to work so much harder to stay ahead of the same guys. This Serpent is a game changer, I just took it to the track for the first time yesterday, and it's a whole different beast than my RC8T.

Good to see you back old friend