R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RDLogics Mongoose 2011
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 06:03 PM
abi
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear
Hey

I bought the Acer Iconia A500 with Andriod Honeycomb 3.0... Loving it

Already have a lot of cars and my brother has an electric car, but gave him a gas setup to run a little more with me and my gas cars. He prefers his electric i think, but even that is too fast for him at this stage!

The goose isn't bad, but i think it might be time for a change and get something with local support...
What! walk away from TM... That will just leave me, one man standing.

I'd stick with the softer fronts and dial out some steering angle, this is what the guns tend to do.

One question for everyone, what is a target turning circle for a 1/10 scale onroad car? I have been chasing front grip in all of my TM cars since starting in this hobby and have tried everything in all the set-up guides (Xray document is good), due to this I tend to run at or near full lock for good handling however i know the greater lock is hurting car speed. I'm now experimenting with adding weight to the nose of the car with some success. So my question is - What diameter turning circle do most of the top drivers aim for? I guess tight and fast tracks influence this also? Harry, keen to hear what you think tbout this too.

Cheers

Adrian