R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car
Old 06-26-2011, 03:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Since there's very few of us left in my area with Photons to share good results like the Jackson RC guys do, I'm going to pimp myself here.

I TQ'd the local 21.5 blinky TC class a couple of times in the previous weeks, but I kept choking in the main. I finally managed to pull out the win (and TQ) today with my original 6 cell chassis car. Also finished 5th in the super stock 13.5 boosted A-main with my newer lipo chassis car, just behind the big names. I had an awesome day driving my Photons. I prefer driving on carpet, but seem to do better on asphalt.

Nowhere near as smooth as I'd like to be and I got lucky when the 2nd place guy took himself out. It's interesting watching races after. It's quite apparent that the all red car was using boost, but I didn't really notice it during the race.
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I'm very interested to see how the narrow chassis handles. Hopefully our postal system will be back running this week so I can place some orders. It's really tough for some of the local racers who can't get parts around here. Fortunately I can get TOP parts a few places, but not everything.

Last edited by locked; 06-28-2011 at 11:53 AM.