R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - whats faster than a ninja for a losi truggy
Old 06-25-2011, 10:20 AM
Maximo
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brandon Black
Well my point is, That a mod motor for insane power is not going to win races. Driving skills, setups and tires is what will win races 99% of the time.
I agree...the track had not been watered, and the wind had blown all the marbles all over the surface...the mod OS25 was overkill for the conditions and was challenging to drive.....I ended up pulling the .25 and running the much tamer modified Argus engine........... However the OP is asking what is faster then a Ninja , and well a mod OS 25 is much faster and much more powerful then a Ninja....whether the track and conditions warrant a mod OS 25 is a entirely different question.... Everyone wants to give their 2 cents, but nobody is listening to this guy and answering his basic question...... If he's after a faster engine for a truggy, then good luck beating out a mod OS 25....Maybe it wont give you faster lap times ( depending on track of course ), but without question the mod OS 25 has more power and more RPM then a stock Ninja ! If the guy had asked what engine will be the easiest to drive and give him the most consistent lap times then maybe all your suggestions would make sense, but he didn't ...he asked plain and simply what is faster then a Ninja...... My video clip was just that, a clip of me being a hooligan with a mod OS 25....... I may not have been cutting any fast laps, but I was smiling ear to ear !