R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC6 Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 01:47 PM
wtcc
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cyrrus
Hey guys i'm on the fence. I quite sure which i'm going to go.

no this not a which on is better post lol

Just curious what your guys overall opinion on the TC6 and what would be required to beside some hope up form reflex and ppd billet. products.

what i'm would like to know buy the kit, what is the best thing to do to build it right and do what is necceary to get it done.
my club is 99% xray and I just can't go that route. I really liked my tc5 and time for a new car.

so any info would be great.

oh going to be for asphalt racing.

thanks
What Rick said 100% right. The car is on competition level right out of the box. Even gear diff is just neccessary if you run the fast stock classes and/or mod. I for myself am very happy with the box diffs. A gear diff wasn't faster for me.
The PPD Dial-a-grip is a good option to reduce your work after every run and to make fast changes on the arm mounts --> if you race often you will not miss this one.
The shock tower mounts from Reflex are in my eyes not neccessary because the car already offers a lot of positions for the roll center link. Therefore are their springs an enrichement to the Asso range of springs by filling the big lbs gaps in between.