R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 06-22-2011, 08:14 AM
Casper
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by soccerlaw
Nice! I'm out of commission this week as have the parents coming in town to visit, but I'll definitely hit you up next week. Would love to try that place out next week if you're going. I'm also hoping to check out Pegasus for that JBRL race too. Love having so many sick tracks so close. Back on the East Coast I had to drive an 1 1/2hrs just to find any track.
Hot Rod Hobbies is a little further away but July 8-10 they are having the Hot Rod Hobbies shootout. If you are not doing anything one of those days the drive up might be worth it for you. That race draws an international crowd as well as the top US electric offroad drivers in the nation. Fun times.

Yeah no better place then So Cal for R/C. We have more national and world champions per capita then I think anywhere else in the world. If you are at the track and see myself, Aaron Lane or Ryan Dunford stop by our pits and we will help you out with your truck anyway we can. Pro-4 is a fun class. OCRC has some great layouts for racing as well.