R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Dancomer is a bad seller,liar and scammer !!
Old 06-20-2011, 11:11 AM
williey186
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
From what I hear (from a good buddy on here that knows Dancomer from the local drag strip in IL) this Dancomer is banned on many rc sites for ripping guys off but he has 100% here. Make sure to find the receipt and post the PM conversation. Did he ask you to send the 2 speed back for a refund or what?
No he shipped the tranny to me first and I was to ship him a set of Tarmac's in return. When the deal went south we talked on the phone and I told him that there was no way he could have missed the bearing in a rebuild and that when he said complete I assumed that meant complete. I told him that when he paid the return shipping then I would send it back. Well I just wanted done with it and I paid the shipping and set it back. Now over a week later he say's it is missing. Like I said what good would it do me to steal half of a fried tranny ??

Most of the deal was made over the phone ( but he don't know how to get ahold of me) but I can post the PM's if we can't get to a resolution.