R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Why is a buggy so heavy?
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 06:31 AM
MadRussian
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by McWolf
First of all, that IS a misprint. Second, the size of the fuel tank is also a misprint, that is, it is 125cc and not 150cc. Third, to Sylvain, you would realise that it is not really a "very low budget buggy" if you did some research. The Exceed RC MadFire Racing Edition buggy is a rebadged Nanda Racing NRB-3 Pro buggy. True, Nanda Racing may not be a popular or even known brand in the U.S.A. but that doesn't mean that it's not any good. If you have not driven one or do not own one, you should not speak badly about it. I own one and I'm quite happy with it. It's as raceable and customizable as many other buggies from the well-known manufacturers. Just to be clear, I'm not a 'fan boy' as I've driven a number of different buggies, including those from XRAY and Mugen Seiki and Team Associated and Hot Bodies and Losi. In my experience, it's 90% driver and 10% vehicle. I'm only racing at a club level and, in truth, the Exceed RC MadFire Racing Edition is competitive, as is ANY buggy that is set up based on the driver's preference. Just my 2 cents.

I have never owned one, but several people that have bought them have brought them into our hobby shop.
I cant say anything good about it, and I will just leave it at that.