Thread: KYOSHO TRUGGY
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 05:57 PM
Neesh
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 126 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
The picture in my avatar was the only serpent picture I could find that fit. I want the signature of the cars Im driving in my avatar so people can see it easier. Same with my signature, I just wrote what I have. Ive ordered a Losi 22 aswell so as soon as I get it Ill put it up there.
Fanboism is when you say the Serpent manuals suck and I say theyre the best on the market. (for example)

Sure it might well be the best truck on the market, though I doubt youve tried all truggies on the market in order to make such a statement.
I think we should end this debate by saying its a good truggy, shouldve been a truggy version of the MP9 but its still good.

A highly respectable comeback..true class act bro....You too Trevor! I hate to see these threads turn into a debate and such but you two ended with class....props to both of you.

Yes, STRR EVO baby! Was a little dissapointed at first until everyone posted production truggy may change on the hinge pins...Lets hope so...still, I am jonzing for the new EVO.