R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Engine over heating? Or sometimes shuts off at full throttle
Old 06-15-2011, 12:39 AM
blis
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by akirahz
Okay looks like that was the problem, the yellow fuel line going into the pipe was way to far up the pipe, there was about 3 to 4 inches worth of fuel tubing stuffed down into the exhaust pipe.

I put a new one on it that was much shorter, so the fuel tube only went in about 3/8ths of an inch and boom, she fired right up and drives great! Full throttle even works again now and i let it idle for the remaining 2/3rds of the fuel to make sure it was running strong and smooth

Thanks for all your help fellas - You we're all very informative and polite to me which i appreciate greatly, it has enticed me to use this forum from now on for my RC questions.
There's no fuel pressure tube nipple on the PIPE??? Then perhaps if you find a nipple, put some fuel tube around it will it jam in there and seal the hole?

Car looks immaculate, you know you are doing it hard with that chassis configuration so don't spend too much $$$ on it, good on you for enjoying it and hope you have a blast!