R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno 8t 1.0 race roller + spares / Losi 8t 1.0 nitro roller / tires
Old 06-11-2011, 03:29 PM
8ight-e
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)
Default Tekno 8t 1.0 race roller + spares / Losi 8t 1.0 nitro roller / tires

Up for sale:

#1 200+ship Tekno losi 8ight-t race roller, drop in electronics and go.. this comes with two sets of NEW tires (xxt's and cubics), and two bodies, the yellow is fairly new and the blue is a good practice body. The front and rear clips are almost brand new, I replaced them fully 5 races ago.. Diffs/shocks all were new as well. The chassis was starting it's second season and has TONS of life left. I am also including a pile of spares including a new full set of a-arms extra turnbuckles (full set) the losi axle adapters so you can run zero off-set tires if you want and MUCH MORE (see pic when posted) ALSO INCLUDED CARBON SHOCK TOWERS as well as stock! This includes a pinion, but also has the mounts for a clutch if you wanted to add later at your expense. The center diff has the upgraded 2.0 brake pads, bias is set and ready to drop in a servo.

**this e-truggy and setup took me to the top for my local nitro truggy league last year :P

#2 150+ship Losi 8ight-t 1.0 race roller, car is clean and in good shape it didn't have a tone of run time as I mostly race electric (see pics when added). Included will be 1 NEW body (unused), and two used bodies. comes as you see in photo's. Included tires are basically new proline holeshots m2's and losi cubics (awesome tires) that have 90+% tread.

#3 55 shipped, proline holeshots 1/2" offset new NIP m2 (full set of 4)

#4 55 shipped, proline holeshots 1/2" offset new NIP m3 (full set of 4)

PM for more info, and pics will be added later tonight.

Last edited by 8ight-e; 06-11-2011 at 07:05 PM.