R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Should I make this????
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 09:24 PM
HELLION
Tech Fanatic

Default Taaa Daaaaa!

Ok guys I will take orders for my bodies next week and I really hope you enjoy them! they are designed to keep the unburnt fuel off the rear tire, the rear wing is mounted to a inlay of the body and it will bend down at high speeds reducing drag,the wind shield has been designed to help the center downforce and it has a few other neat tricks! I have spent many hours testing changing modifying and I am very proud of this design. It's wind tunnel tests where amazing and I think it looks cool too! However It is important to know a body can only do so much. A veteran driver will feel the diffrence but it's not going to turn a beginner into a pro or even make a ill handleing car handle but so far the test bodies I gave out have been doing very well and they seem to love them! And like I said earlier I'm sending a few to ROAR to get them aproved LOL I forgot about the hood scoops! They are funcitional and are a big help with cooling the engine but if you are racing ROAR rules then you should just paint them I'm hoping to work with ROAR to except the scoops
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	imga3291.psd.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	39.4 KB
ID:	40462