R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - driving an old car need help picking a new 1
Old 06-09-2011, 11:07 PM
mattvictor
Tech Rookie

Default driving an old car need help picking a new 1

I've been racing a Jammin x1 for about 5 years now. I've been dedicated to this car 4 it's durability performance and my supply of parts for serious racing . but as this car is now obsolete ,and nearly impossible to find parts for ,I need to get into a new car . I'm looking for durability cost efficiency and performance ,probably in that order ,lol. I would really like some feedback from any serious racers who have driven the ofna hyper 9 2.0 and or the hyperstar, as I'm kinda stuck on knowing ofna and their inventory. the only thing here is that I understand my car had a different manufacturer than the hypers , Hong Nor vs. Ho Bao. with all the choices of new cars and manufacturers out there , I have obviously look into the losis to the JQ, and everything in between . they are all very expensive once the hop up parts are added . so anyone please feel free to give me any advice on any other cars and the reasons why , but most importantly , I'd like the advice of a real talented racer on the 2 hyper cars I spoke of. would I be happy with how competitive these cars are compared to the Jammin X1, and importantly the durability . my old car is a tank as you know and I believe that to be the 1 of the most redeeming qualities . but now I want to be able to drive a car more aggressively on power ,and it seems almost all the new cars can .I guess that's a mouthful but thank you and I appreciate any feedback .