R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MTX-3
Thread: Mugen MTX-3
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 06:22 PM
Bandeira
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Bivens
Try it for yourself and see what it does......reading won't fully make you understand the effect on your car on your track.....besides....it only takes 5 minutes to change, run it, then change back if you don't like it.....It can't hurt...

I understand that the A is the most aggressive, followed by the B, then the C is mildest on initial turn in.......

(gotta be honest....I haven't tried all 3 either....just heard that the A is the most agressive and went that way......NOW that my curiosity is peaked....I think I'll try the other 2....just for fun....)

More rear wing....or move it further back on the body....THIS WILL FOR SURE take some twitch out of the car...especially at high speeds...... ...also...you could try a milder "flat-nose" body....don't know what you've got now....but this can work also...
Already did that... gave me good results...

5 mins for changing ackerman??? How do you do it? It took me 20mins the last time I did it!!!! Maybe the next time I should consider running softer rear springs and the B or even C ackerman and switch back to front 40shore tyres...

About the rear Roll center... I've had better results with the A-block... strange isn't it?