R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC car- True Turbocharger.
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 07:26 AM
Bishop
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

*sigh*
I guess it's just too much of a case of "I want to believe" (the old x-files joke), rather than anyone who has a foot hold in reality.
You know it's almost a little surreal in here currently, cause the whole vibe now being kicked around is that "I" need to "prove" it does not exist, rather than "him" having to "prove" it does, which is just like totally spinning me out dude...

In truth, honestly, I really don't care if it works or not, if it does (with decent proof of course), and makes me look foolish, then so be it, but unlike some here, my sense of pride and reputation does not ride on the outcome here, everything I have said about this project is based on pre-established two stroke tuning and engineering principles (please do some proper reading people), meaning I personally have nothing to loose based on the outcome (other than my faith in 40+ years of two stroke development history), for others though, it's a much different story...

And what is it with the continued obsession (still) with me in this thread?, or paranoia that I have like some form of personal vendetta against 1bad or something?, like wow, even he seems to think I have it in for him, when all I'm doing is to "still" try and bring a dose or reality (or perhaps just the common/established tuning theories & methods) into all of this.
At least try to be objective guys, as I'm sure this whole thread is turning into a running joke for some of the "real" two stroke engine builders out there who may read this...