R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - perez62682 scammer- PayPal trick learn from this
Old 06-06-2011, 08:25 AM
440swinger-kid
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Originally Posted by perez62682
whats done is done and i cant do anything. i just wanted to say that yes i described them bad. i apoloigized and sent the money back. i didnt refund because i had a feeling something was going on. once i sent the money back to him i asked when my tires were going to come back then he said not until you send me an extra 8.09 for the shipping. this is the part that angered. if this part isnt shown in the private messages he posted (didnt read them) i can take a screen shot and show. i didnt like he said i needed to send more money to him after i already sent the cost of tires back. why didnt he state that i would need to add for shipping before? and for anyone replying to this or whatever, im not trying to shit talk or anything, so dont take it the wrong way im just trying to salvage my reputation
Well you sold him junk and he had to fight to get his money back now you expect him to spend his money so you can get your "fresh" tires back? You knew what you were doing but got busted and he took appropriate action and now your mad? I guess maybe this should be a good lesson for you not to BS guys on here or anywhere for that matter.