R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 06-02-2011, 06:29 PM
DavidR
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STONE RACING
OH no! Ive been warned and only once! what a joke and you must be a huge dork- what u gonna do- delete me when you make up a new account anytime- Foul language - I dont see you saying anything to dude talking about sucking dicks or is that something you enjoy? Im not new just didnt feel like chiming in until it was 700+ pages of the same thing with the losi reps coming up with excusses. I prob wont post again for months because LOSI has fixed nothing.
were talking about rc cars if u dont like my complaints then too bad. Im sick of the excusses-
JUST FIX THE TRUCK UNTIL THEN THIS THREAD WILL BE DOMINATED BY THESE ISSUES.
As a matter of fact one of the other moderators deleted his post... I issued him an infraction for it.

I also had to delete a bunch of YOUR posts for foul language... As well as a few other peoples. I however DIDN'T issue you any infractions trying to be fair to the new guy.

I'm not wasting another evening going through and deleteing all the BS in this thread... I deleted the worst of it.

I've warned everybody enough times. Anymore foul language and anymore bickering... People will be getting vacations.

As for your sign up for a new account idea... Thats been tried before.

As for not posting again for months... Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I have no problem with people voicing their opinions, WHEN they are voiced appropriately and politely.

-David