R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 06-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Cackswayn
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STONE RACING
Then youre slow ass company wouldnt get the contract. A mold can be made in a few hours not weeks on our simple CAD machine that cost 20G. Lead time? rework? shipping? all excuses. If someone with this many excusses was under my command in the Marine Corps he would get a huge beating and then a court martial or just shoot his dumb ass on patrol.
My trucs are running fine after I replaced the stock crap for Another companies products- diffs- shock towers- for about $100 extra I dont care about the money at all just think they are blowing smoke up everyones arse. If you dont like it well thats just too damn bad for ya.
ROFLAO!!! Simple CAD machine That would pay for the program... Im just saying outside of the marines (thank god for them) it takes a bit of time and money to do these things. Losi is a good size company but Im sure they cant go spending 30k on a mold just to have it turned around in a few weeks. Doesnt make any since.