R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - WRC Racing F-One
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 12:12 PM
team powers uk
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by ghiro
Ok,thanks for the link: since i'm a Shop owner, authorised WRC dealer i've been quite impressed about the price you apply for WRC products. Theres a Company policy for the dealership ,it states that every retailer worldwide has to keep the price suggested from the company even though dealership is no longer aproveed. This policy is made to save the investment for both the shop owners and the clients. I've been asking info's about your shop to the international market representative asking how is it possible you can apply such a low price,he answered to my mail this morning saying that they do not gave you anything you display from WRC in your web page,they do not actually know you. That means that the street price is 280 Euros wathever the change could be in everypart of the planet in whatever value.
evening ,
we are a wrc dealer and if you contact tizano he will confirm this...

he did mention to us about the maximum discount we could offer and did mention a dealer had been in touch about our price and informed us of the set prices..

in reflect to this we edited our price the same hour and the price now show is within wrc pricing and as been checked by them

hope this clears us a few points

many thanks
team powers uk