R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - I got scammed ! help me out ?
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 10:49 PM
Insane-Rc
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by RACETEK
You need to call PayPal. They will tell you his reason as he has to give one. Typically they try to use the 'I didn't get it' routine. With PayPal sellers protection your covered AS LONG AS you can provide a tracking number showing the item was delivered to the address listed in his paypal account and/or is in transit. There have been times with PayPal we found out that most people who do it once, have already done the same thing multiple times before. However, PayPal won't catch that sort of thing unless somebody calls them and alerts them to check into it. So call PayPal and see what they say. As a business owner I can say that PayPal has always taken good care of me.
If you have already called PayPal and spoke to a rep and got nowhere, have an adult make the phone call.

Thing is its done with paypal they are being insane, he did say he didnt get it i got 1000000% proof he did even UPS faxed the manager of paypal the proof ughh just nuts

Pm ill tell you the full story this guy is such a dirty scammer wish we did not have people like this in this world