R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya Classic Blackfoot
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 07:24 AM
pandianightcros
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Tamiya Classic Blackfoot

Ok I got this in a trade , and honestly dont have any interest or much knowledge of it so I am listing it here.

Tamiya classic blackfoot in decent shape , It has a LRP Runner ESC and a Monster Stock Pro 27t Motor. The ESC and Motor were installed by me and are in good working order. Also has a traxxas rx that works , the rx could use a new antenna as the one installed on it is very short , but I have tested it and it also does work. Futaba steering servo installed and working. Has HPI rims , paint is chipping a little on the rims , and also has PROLINE Masher 2000 tires in good shape. Proline dodge body in overall good shape , paint chipping a little on the rear bumper and the edges where it was trimmed could use some finishing touches.

I have tested this truck in my living room only , and it does run , however seems to give a clicking noise when doing so , no idea what it could be and I am not going to take apart to find out. This was the only issue I could find with the truck , everything else seems to be in pretty good shape , chassis is in good shape.

Im open to trade offers or 90.00 OBO paid with paypal or PO Money Order shipped with tracking.

Have good feedback on other sites and will provide to buyer or trader

Last edited by pandianightcros; 06-07-2011 at 06:15 AM.