R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - G's rc; offroad in shippensburg pa
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Kash$
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Originally Posted by RCCARTMAN
Awesome racing today folks. Thanks for coming. We are having a Memorial Day Race Next Sunday if you all can make it. Video and race result will be available tonight or tomorrow, depending on how tired I am tonight.

Some results though

2wd Mod Buggy
1 Ben Coleman 2 Brad Yeattes

Stock SC
1 Jim Johnson 2 Matt Adler 3 Gary Oehm

4WD SC
1 Kash Krickler 2 Curtis Dubinsky 3 Jesse Mo

2WD Mod SC
1 Bryan Frymyer 2 David Shank 3 James Blair

1/8 Nitro Buggy
1 C.R. Lovell 2 Scott Gregory 3 Mike Smith

1/8 Truggy
1 Steve Henry 2 Troy Williams 3 Billy Betteker

E Buggy
1 Kash Krickler 2 Jason Haas 3 Josh Medina

Awesome Job everyone.
Thanks to all my friends and my folks u all r the best
Great time today with all the fast guys from last season, good for the heart gets the blood pumping with close racing like that. Seems everyone is stepping there game up this season in 1/8 E buggy.. Will not be long till that class is the largest at all the outdoor tracks.. Garland I would like to see if we can try running double A mains in Electric buggy, run the first Amain close to the front or start of all the mains posted and then the second Amain can be run either last or close to last of the rest of the mains for the evening. Gives the guys a solid 20 minutes and extra chance to make good on a race if they neck bone the first run, lol.. Off course the nitro A mains should get 20 minutes as well, gotta keep everyone even and happy.. Thanks again Garland had a great time listening to the Associated twins on the stand, Jason your turn next race bra !