R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray RX8 1/8th Scale
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Drew Ellis
Tech Master

Originally Posted by bigredspeed
beebone,Drew Ellis and YBSLOW thank you guys for replying back. beebone that is very nice of you to pass on a set up, and will be looking forward to trying it out. YBSLOW i am looking forward to seeing what you come up with mate. yeah Drew that would be awesome if you got that happening.

Guys what about body positioning on the front bar? i will be running a P909 and i think its the Blitz R15

i know every driver has a different driving style and prefer the car differently then other drivers but this way new drivers have more of a direction and can work on some thing to suit there style.. this Winter champs event coming up for me is a important one, i have held a podium there 2 years ago and had it again last year, but the rear belt let go on me in the last 5 minutes of the 45 min final, this track is a tough track,we start early morning and go through till late at night, at night the track changes dramatically, with dew setting upon the car and the track surface with temps like 8 deg Celsius it is bumpy low traction high tire wear track with hard boards. lol you have to be on the ball and drive smooth while your fingers are going numb from the cold lol... anyway thanks again guys i will looking forward to seeing what u guys come up with and will try this set up from beebone also and will give you guys my feed back and hopefully get another podium or go the one better and take the win...

Thank you
Regards
Alex
Check out the RCAmerica/Xray/Hudy thread on here. I posted a lot of info a page or two back. About a lot of things we learned at the Worlds.

Thanks Drew