R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Boost is Dead
Thread: Boost is Dead
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 05:23 PM
xtrememadness
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
You guys want me to TRUST a blinky light, come on!!! I don't see anybody coming with tech a solution to guarantee nobody cheats from the firmware: so I wanted to give you all a few ideas.,that's all.Even choosing from a thousand motors in spec class is cheating to me !!! Forget about my post count and man up and run mod at jackson or floyd(where I race)...Now I know why most of you don't run mod!!! Only the four mod racers on the jackson youtube videos get credit!!! Mr Larry from the video I assumed that everybody was gunning it and not lifting off ok...I also know some of you are talented (eg: Mike Haynes,Rob, etc...), but why the talented ones are the only ones running mod???? I am pretty new to the competitive side of rc, but I have been around the floyd nitro racers since about 2004, and I understand why they unilaterally chose nitro...See you soon at floyd with your mod car if you can backup your statements.......AH....
you probably also believe the world is actually gonna end on the 21st i race at jackson and we are the most honest and dedicated racers you will ever come across!! and if the mod guys come to floyd and spank you then you will say they are cheating in mod!