R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Losi 1/10 TEN-SCTE ARR 4x4 Short Course Truck Thread
Old 05-19-2011, 12:48 PM
hacker07
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Casper
Not sure you will totally notice the incrase in acceleration but loosing weight out of the drive train will increase acceleration. I think the best part of these outdrives is the reduced wear. They should last forever! (or close to that at least!)
They are also a bit tighter in the diff case so the fit is really good.

Originally Posted by SCTRacerX
I love when UPS and USPS come to my door on the same day!! Got my 2 Losi Xceleron Lipos 2s 40c 5000mah, and my new Iwata HP-CS airbrush for doing some kick butt paint jobs for the SCTE!! Where to start...maybe charge the Lipos's and do some painting in the mean time. Anyone know where to get some extra motor wires? I kinda wanna put some bullets on my Tekin motor so I can change back and forth between the Tekin T8 2650, and the Castle 1410, I tried both the local Hobby shops and all they had was some 16 gauge traxxas stuff too small for me.Also checked a few hardware stores with no luck.
The 40c packs will work good in your truck, but they do get a little taxed given the amps we draw with these trucks. Should be good for your 1410, but might want to exchange for the 60c packs for that 8th scale motor.