R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T-spec?
Thread: T-spec?
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2004, 07:06 AM
bobby340ex
Tech Rookie

Default T-Spec

I got the Trinity T-Spec week before last and I've got it running more than the Spec stuff in it. I've got my V8 ESC and Fantom Stock motor, also running my 3300's in it. It seems to keep right up with the Losi's and the TC3's, and has alot better handling than the losi's and TC3's. One thing i want to try and change on the car is the dogbones to CVD's if i can find ones that might work. I haven't checked the size match of the TC3 CVD's or maybe the losi's yet but i'm looking into it. I Still mainly use my Schumacher Mission, but for the few races that i've put the T-Spec out there it's held it's own. The best thing in my view, and i've had a few TC3's, is the steering system. The T-Spec's bell crank is not near as tight as the TC3's and with this it can cut out of the corners pretty quick and tight with the aid of the suspension system that is pretty good for this cheap chassis. I to would like to see Trinity come out with some upgrades for a higher level competion car without a 3rd party involved, but from what i get from Trinity that's not going to happen. This is a whole marketing stratagy of theres and thats's the bottom line cause they said so lol