R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RDLogics Mongoose 2011
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 09:31 AM
g-wan
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DJ_Shakespear
Hey guys, I have a question about the RD Logics Mongoose/TM G4 Evo:

The only reason I plan to get it is to have it more or less as a practice/basher at my local track before I start racing more competitively (against cars like the HK-1, Capricorn Lab and stuff like that) before getting either the Velox V10 '11 or the new V1 R4.

So, how does it handle/compare against the major players in 1/10 on-road? Does the cheaper price reflect how it's going to be?
It's not a big deal for me since where I plan to race it doesn't require a fairly precise setup - as long as it is in the right area it will be good enough.
OR is it just as good as the big boys? The plan is to either put in an RB T11 Junior or something on the lower-end of the performance scale before getting the big guns But if it's just as good, then it's going to be carrying an RB M3 '11
its a great kit out there either for bashing or for race..im using it from 2000 till now with no problem,the part price is abit cheap,and easy to find..so its no regrad for this kit...even im driving alot of kit from other manufacture but still my best choice will this 3 brand mugen mtx4 /kyosho fw 05rr/TM g4