R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Herrsavage
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by mcsquish
Now I know that I don't post here much and that I have only been racing the GT class for a year (and enjoying it) but does anyone realize that there has been bitching and drama since almost the start of this thread? Why can't we all drop the pity bitching and try to make this thread better? I know if I was thinking about getting into this class or if I was a parent of a kid wanting a GT car and read this thread, it might affect my decision. If you really want to argue, make personal attacks, whatever, please take it elsewhere. I have been racing all kinds of classes and running races for the past 25+ years and I don't think I have seen anything like this before. Maybe this is why ROAR hasn't released any rules, they don't want to be affiliated with this class that may be getting a bad reputation. Just my $0.02

Now if you want to flame me, attack me, yell at me, curse me, talk about my mother, go for it. I have my Nomex underwear on and I know you can call me something worse than I have been called before.... Aaaaa, the joy of working with people that are high people in very low places.... A.K.A. character building.
x2.. Seem to be a lot of internet threads getting stunk up - especially anything to do with nitro engines.. - and more and more by people trying to sell their stuff. It's a hobby. People need to relax and just "run what you brung".. Trash-talking detracts from the fun of the hobby, and is ultimately bad for it IMO. You end up with small cliques of obnoxious fan-boys(this has happened blatantly with MT's and now it's really bad in nitro engine threads..) Really very lame. GT needs to grow, not get whittled down to groups of fan-boys.