R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - High Velocity Racing
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2011, 10:16 PM
Gouldzilla
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by johnny boy
Hi,

I would like to thank all of the Team drivers and customers for all of there support over the years. It has been a absolute pleasure working with you guys and providing service to all. I look forward to possibly racing with many of you over the years. It is people like you that make the Rc community thrive. With that being said I Johnny Chase would like to announce my departure from High Velocity and welcome the new owner Jon Frank. He is a great guy to take over High Velocity and will do wonders with the team and the company. To get a hold of Jon you can e-mail him at [email protected] he also will continue on with the current facebook page as well and can be contacted there. Please be patient with Jon during this transition. I will be moving on to other business ventures and will still be involved in the hobby as a racer. Again thanks to all for all of your support.

Best regards,
Johnny Chase

Johnny,
good luck on your future business ventures. I have known Jon Frank for years and I can't wait to see what he does with high velocity. Somehow I dont think high velocity has seen the last of Mr Chase. I look forward to racing with you two in the future