R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Foam Tires On The Market!
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004, 06:15 PM
Raul Garcia
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (99%+)
Default What a disgrace!!!!!!!!!

Everyone who is posting here beating up this person/company should be banned from this post.. Futureal, why dont you step in. Just like HELLION's post on his designs, both parties are getting bashed up for their ideas/innovations.

Just because it is not used by the world champ, the fast guy, or someone that is related to your brothers sisters mother's freind it is considered different and taboo! I have always been a different type of a racer. Running the minority car, usually the only one on the track, in the are, the state, or the region. People always look, compliment and walk away. But never want to give something different a try. Their loss..... This is my point. Give small companys, or designers the possibilty to grow and give them that chance. In my experiences, I have gambled with alot of small companies just starting out, and was never dissatisfied. They usually are on a lot more of a personal level then company like Trinity and AE, LOSI, SPEEDMIND, ENETTI, PROLINE, etc, etc.

I hope you all get my point to the fullest extent of the point. Twister Tires, and HELLION, I wish you both the best of luck in your venture.