R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New to 1/5 BAJA 5B/5T HELP THREAD
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 03:41 PM
*JayVee*
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

I just found out I have been calling it the wrong thing , so I just wanna correct my verbage. I don't have a "STROKER" kit... What I have is a CONVERSION kit... Pretty much modded stock parts just bumping up the compression to 29cc or in fact as the charting goes above 28.5... So a conv kit is cool with me From what I was told from someone who did the same thing locally is: "You will notice the difference BIG TIME in my "ROKKIE BAJA EYE AND FEEL!" ~ It will RIP! Shhhhhhhooooot! I was HAPPY with the stock cc's and performance

Either way u cut it... 26cc to 29cc is Nice Its will be the same as if swapping the motor from a 23cc to the SS 26cc... I am sure someone here knows what I am talking about and can relate... NEXT TIME, I will just buy a entire built motor combo = $450~500 ish...

Finally, moddin and build has started...Again Tell u what, I am getting pretty dam familiar with this car back to front... Here is a few phone pics and more to come along the way and progress.

THIS IS PRETTY MUCH HOW I STARTED...Just NOT as clean

Then... THE TEAR DOWN...

Oh YEAH... U see it!!! "HERE WE GO!!!" I was on my 4th during this time of disassembly

Yeah... That is NOT what u think!!! LOL...That came from under the motor and tank...LOL!

Whats NEXT!!!

More to come.............................................. ...