R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - is vorza flux a good car to start with?
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 09:51 AM
bigben1165
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeffrocks626
Get the vorza! I have it and I still love it.. I like it more than my E Revo Brushless Edition. Vorza is great on the track also great to bash. It's also powered by Castle Creation. It has big bore shocks and a thick chassis. It's built like a tank. The only thing I changed.... 2.4 radio, 112mm shocks and rear tower, 17t pinion with stock spur, 55wt rear shock oil (left fronts alone). It also comes with a good servo. There's more options on the vorza forum. Ask any questions on the Vorza forum they'll be happy to help you. Also YouTube it and you'll see how the Vorza performs. It's like HPI named it after the Forza. Also bashing I run 2, 3s 30c blue lipos for track I use 2, 4s Turnigy 40c.
+1 the vorza rocks, just take it easy and learn by going slow. dont get it and drop in a 6s and 21 tooth pinion and try to go 75 like they say in the ad! its very durable, but an 8 lb car going 50mph out of control can kill someone. i dont mean to be overly dramatic, but get it and have safe fun with it. plus if you break it right after you buy it, thats not very fun either!