R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - JS Racing Engines
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 09:48 AM
Tony Newland
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Maybe this will clear some things up.....

Ed and the factory have had an ongoing dispute for some time, I'd rather not get involved as it is none of my business, but its obviously affecting availability and I needed parts for my engines if I was going to continue to run them this year. Ed put me in contact with the factory a while back to get parts for my engines and the factory has offered to make the full line available to my company and supply existing customers in the USA.

This was all born out of necessity when customers that have bought engines from me starting emailing and calling about the future of the JS line since Ed hasnt had anything in stock for some time. Since I was their source originally, naturally I'm the first one they contact. I will stock the engines and parts for support and see how it goes. Our first order is on the way and will be here around the 17th of May. Everything is available for pre-order on my site (see sig) and will ship when we receive them. The first order has .21's and parts, we will order a few .23's on the next order, they dont seem to be in high demand yet.

Since Ed sent me this engine I have absolutely loved it, I've relayed that to him 100 times, I have no beef with Ed and he knows that, but I liked the JS Engines so much this made sense to me. Hopefully we can be a source for parts support and engines for a long time and keep them rolling.

I hope my decision isnt taken as Im trying to chase Ed away from JS, thats simply not the case, he made up his mind to discontinued them some time ago.

Tony
RacerDist

Last edited by Tony Newland; 04-30-2011 at 09:59 AM.