R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Yokomo TC, the BD-5
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 07:23 AM
Yokomo_Ant3
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vitomon
@Spec-R double CVD's: i used them for one race meeting in 13.5T boosted class. before the race i replaced all the pins with xray stuff and the little screws with the ones holding the pinion gear down normally. pins did not break a bit and are still ok, but the housing for the pins is very much rattled so there is a lot of play. i will replace the housing for the next meeting and try to grease it a little more.

other topic: are most people racing the flex-chassis outdoors? nobody running the original W chassis? we usually do not have that much grip here. so the flex-chassis would be the way to go?! any ideas what are your experiences?

thx for the help guys.
We are running the WR/X chassis outdoors, the car has CRAZZZZY grip in 17.5 boosted. I setup and often drive my friends car a lot, and the car had so much grip today that even if i just touched a curb, the car would just roll from the side bite! It was freaking me out. Id recommend it on low/med grip tracks for sure. But the W chassis should work just as well.